» Laboratory accreditation (ISO/IEC 17025)
Laboratory accreditation (ISO/IEC 17025)
UKAS provides ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation to organisations performing various types of testing and calibration. UKAS operates ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation in the following fields:
- BSI Online (ISO/IEC 17025:2017)
- Apply for accreditation
- The route to accreditation
- Apply for an extension to scope
- What are the costs of accreditation?
- Government policy on accreditation
- The benefits of accreditation
- Joint IAF/ILAC/ISO Communiqué - for laboratories with accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 to demonstrate that they meet the general principles of ISO 9001
- ISO / ILAC Communiqué - for laboratories to provide to purchasers to demonstrate that ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO/IEC 17025:2017 remain valid during the three-year transition
- ISO video - to highlight the benefits of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- ISO Brochure on ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Training Enquiry Form
Our team pride themselves on providing a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to support our customers in finding the right training solution to perfectly match their needs. Contact our team to discuss your requirements.